• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD/Closed, thank you! GOLDEN AGE COMICS ADVENTURE TO STAR SPANGLED,

93 posts in this topic

Happy New Year, Nick, and Happy New Year to EVERYONE:)

I'd love to sell a few more here, instead of putting these on eBay, so...New Year's Day Sale...buy 1 book get 10% off.

Buy 2 books and get 15% off,

Buy 4 or more and get 20% off.

Also Lowered the prices on the Archie Giants.

Pals N Gals #10, Tiny bit of distributor’s ink on edges Fine + (6.5) Guide $76, bin $35 $30

Arch

Recap of what's left:

Page 2:

Katy Keene #50 , lots of distributor’s ink, but the insides are nice good guide is $18 bin $12

Page 3:

Hit Comics #37, some non color breaking creases, might even be VG+, Kid Eternity, GGA in Bob and Swab VG, $55

JUNGLE #42, This is one of those strange page counts...where one fold was glued in on the left and another page was sliced out. It's complete, the cover is about a VG, but it's detached and the insides supple, but they are not exactly cut properly, and two or so folds are detached, I saw a few little pieces of tape. I guess the grade is good and I am guessing on this one.

It's complete and I learned something...I didn't know Fiction House did those odd page counts, I thought it was mostly DC with a few Timelys...but I confirmed it..http://twomorrows.com/alterego/media/Golden%20Age%20Index.pdf Also Scarce! There are only 4 on the census... $45

Jungle #98, Used in SOTI (Seduction of the Innocent), writing on cover, 1 inch tear right edge. Gd/VG $42.00

Mad #22 GD/VG Picasso Parody cover. $35

Marvel Family #29, this one should work as a gift for a coin/paper money collector:) Fawcett…a basic VG. $45

59/60 Fair/gd , the pieces missing at the top and bottom are what makes it Fair/good, Free with next purchase.

Sheena, Queen of the Jungle #5, Obvious spine roll and the staples might be dark...1/2 inch tear right edge, nice paper and cover color. Matt Baker cover $80

Page 4:

Sheena #8, Baker Cover, great color, nice gloss, white pages, small piece off cover, lower left, VG- (3.5) $70

Fiction House, Sheena #9, Obvious spine roll, some small tears on a few inside pages, but they are white to off-white and supple, it's just wear. Gd/VG. Baker Cover $60

Sheena Queen of the Jungle #10, there is a tear lower right and one at the base of the spine in the back. there are 2 pieces of what might be archival tape inside the front cover next to where the lower right tear is. Some rippling at the back edge. White pages, Baker cover. $ 46.00

3 D Sheena , It's a nice copy, at least a VG/F, with non color breaking creases, but the original glasses are not there. I'm including a pair of Harvey glasses and I'm pricing it under the good price $65.00

Smash Comics #58, Quality a , nice copy, I purchased it here as Fine-, but I think it’s a little better than that…there is a small chip off the lower spine in the back, or a bite…$55.00

Page 5:

Star Spangled #59, Centerfold is detached and there is a two inch cover tear, right edge Pages are very nice. Grade is good+ (2.5) , Guide is $62, bin is $40

Pals N Gals #10, Tiny bit of distributor’s ink on edges Fine + (6.5) Guide $76, bin $35 $30

Archie's Pals N Gals #12, some distributor's ink on the edges, some creasing, brilliant cover. I lost my notes on this one, it's at LEAST VG , VG guide is $30 ...so how about $15? $12

KATY KEENE Pin-up #9,great color, tiny bit of distributor’s ink on edges at least Fine , guide is $68 bin $40 $35

KATY KEENE Fashion Book #23 some extra paper on ends of pages, last issue gd/vg Guide $30 bin $20

KATY KEENE #36, clipped coupon front cover, upper staple is rusty. Fair guide $11 bin $5.00

take at whatever the discount is.

Archie's Pals N Gals #12, some distributor's ink on the edges, some creasing, brilliant cover. I lost my notes on this one, it's at LEAST VG , VG guide is $30 ...so how about $15? $12

KATY KEENE Pin-up #9,great color, tiny bit of distributor’s ink on edges at least Fine , guide is $68 bin $40 $35

KATY KEENE Fashion Book #23 some extra paper on ends of pages, last issue gd/vg Guide $30 bin $20

KATY KEENE #36, clipped coupon front cover, upper staple is rusty. Fair guide $11 bin $5.00

take at whatever the discount is.

^^

Thanks, Ray:) Happy New Year! (worship)

Happy New Year, Nick, and Happy New Year to EVERYONE:)

I'd love to sell a few more here, instead of putting these on eBay, so...New Year's Day Sale...buy 1 book get 10% off.

Buy 2 books and get 15% off,

Buy 4 or more and get 20% off.

I left the Archie 19 off by error, it's still available

Recap of what's left:

Page 2:

Archie #19, 2” cut on the cover Good Guide is $135 bin $85

Katy Keene #50 , lots of distributor’s ink, but the insides are nice good guide is $18 bin $12

Page 3:

Hit Comics #37, some non color breaking creases, might even be VG+, Kid Eternity, GGA in Bob and Swab VG, $55

JUNGLE #42, This is one of those strange page counts...where one fold was glued in on the left and another page was sliced out. It's complete, the cover is about a VG, but it's detached and the insides supple, but they are not exactly cut properly, and two or so folds are detached, I saw a few little pieces of tape. I guess the grade is good and I am guessing on this one.

It's complete and I learned something...I didn't know Fiction House did those odd page counts, I thought it was mostly DC with a few Timelys...but I confirmed it..http://twomorrows.com/alterego/media/Golden%20Age%20Index.pdf Also Scarce! There are only 4 on the census... $45

Jungle #98, Used in SOTI (Seduction of the Innocent), writing on cover, 1 inch tear right edge. Gd/VG $42.00

Mad #22 GD/VG Picasso Parody cover. $35

Marvel Family #29, this one should work as a gift for a coin/paper money collector:) Fawcett…a basic VG. $45

59/60 Fair/gd , the pieces missing at the top and bottom are what makes it Fair/good, Free with next purchase.

Sheena, Queen of the Jungle #5, Obvious spine roll and the staples might be dark...1/2 inch tear right edge, nice paper and cover color. Matt Baker cover $80

Page 4:

Sheena #8, Baker Cover, great color, nice gloss, white pages, small piece off cover, lower left, VG- (3.5) $70

Fiction House, Sheena #9, Obvious spine roll, some small tears on a few inside pages, but they are white to off-white and supple, it's just wear. Gd/VG. Baker Cover $60

Sheena Queen of the Jungle #10, there is a tear lower right and one at the base of the spine in the back. there are 2 pieces of what might be archival tape inside the front cover next to where the lower right tear is. Some rippling at the back edge. White pages, Baker cover. $ 46.00

3 D Sheena , It's a nice copy, at least a VG/F, with non color breaking creases, but the original glasses are not there. I'm including a pair of Harvey glasses and I'm pricing it under the good price $65.00

Smash Comics #58, Quality a , nice copy, I purchased it here as Fine-, but I think it’s a little better than that…there is a small chip off the lower spine in the back, or a bite…$55.00