• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to tell if a payment is pay pal personal?

19 posts in this topic

Hi guys

Sincerely

Jake

If in the comment section it says "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries" then yes, it was personal. (thumbs u

Hi guys

Sincerely

Jake

If in the comment section it says "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" then yes, it was personal. (thumbs u

Hmm I have looked and looked and can't find any comments about elderberries or my mother. It does mention yours though does that count? :baiting:

Actually there are ways to send a PP payment without the person getting it seeing fees and it is NOT a personal/gift payment. The sender can eat the fees under certain methods.

The surefire way to tell if it is personal/gift is to click on the refund option. If it gives you the option to do a partial refund then it is NOT personal/gift. If the only option is a full refund then you are good to go.

Actually there are ways to send a PP payment without the person getting it seeing fees and it is NOT a personal/gift payment. The sender can eat the fees under certain methods.

The surefire way to tell if it is personal/gift is to click on the refund option. If it gives you the option to do a partial refund then it is NOT personal/gift. If the only option is a full refund then you are good to go.

Thanks. Looks like it was personal even though I didn't ask for it.

Cheers

Jake

Cheers

Jake

The way it's clear to me is when the address is missing and I cannot print a shipping label.

Hi guys

Sincerely

Jake

If in the comment section it says "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries" then yes, it was personal. (thumbs u

Taunt him a second time

Cheers

Jake

The way it's clear to me is when the address is missing and I cannot print a shipping label.

(thumbs u

133537.jpg.e6de4db15787ba5eeb053adb3c157f54.jpg

133538.jpg.c99d7c9915cf788a55a25c9f8c1763ad.jpg

133539.jpg.5016b4487fba8521f49566d44346f606.jpg

133540.jpg.713d9ff2a3522ba4c6ff2ebcd19fb900.jpg