• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Kieth Signing

338 posts in this topic

Do we get lock points credit for the SS room?

in before the lock!

I'll take a piece of that as well.

:gossip: Stating that actually costs you points. :eek:

Guest Grails Game
Do we get lock points credit for the SS room?

in before the lock!

I'll take a piece of that as well.

:gossip: Stating that actually costs you points. :eek:

I don't know how to play, just wanted to be cool. :sorry:

The point is that Sam has stated in his blog that he doesn't care if a rep from CGC is there. If someone here can get enough subs to present for CGC approval, whats the issue? If its not worth it for the companies bottom line and they say no, I'm fine with that. Its just a business.

Sometimes there are other factors involved, including and not limited to other scheduled signings with the creator within a certain time frame, issues with venue/event promoter, etc. If CGC pulls the plug they have a reason and may not share the specifics with us, but the bottom line is that they are looking to maintain the integrity of the program. In this case, just because Mr Keith has stated he doesn't mind a CGC rep there, there may be more details than meets the eye.

I understand that but we're talking about a comic book signing. Nothing detrimental to National security. A simple explanation is better than a thread lock.

Exactly. We're talking about a signing. Nothing more nothing less. If Sam or the shop owner is resistant, then it's easier to say no. It's a lot easier than having a disgruntled artist or shop owner. People forget- artists have called up CGC in the past and requested that CGC not certify their sigs. That's always a fear.

Something may happen. Something may not. Sam will be at SDCC. The sun will rise tomorrow.

I'll add that Sam is currently taking commission requests. Contact Albert Moy to set one up.

:o

Guest Grails Game
I'll add that Sam is currently taking commission requests. Contact Albert Moy to set one up.

Got $1500?

I think that's pretty reasonable. I have an Outback Julie painting by him and love it. I tried to commission him on this round but he's not doing characters from The Maxx.

Got $1500?

I think that's pretty reasonable. I have an Outback Julie painting by him and love it. I tried to commission him on this round but he's not doing characters from The Maxx.

He squeezed the Maxx into mine..... but just barely. lol

Trophy_wall-1.jpg

So I heard there's, like, a Sam Kieth signing or something. I have 100 Maxx 1 black ashcans in 9.9 ready to send. Who's facilititating this please?

So I heard there's, like, a Sam Kieth signing or something. I have 100 Maxx 1 black ashcans in 9.9 ready to send. Who's facilititating this please?

meh

No fake. No fake.

:cool: