• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay comic stores

9 posts in this topic

first i'm sorry if this post is inappropriate or against the rules

but i just want to ask , i need any info of the comic store that have ebay store that updated weekly ? i usually buy in some store but the don't updated in 2 weeks and i came to their facebook pages and someone says that the don't do ebay anymore

or is there any comic store that update weekly comics in here and also do international shipping ?

thank you very much , and i' sorry if there any mistake in this post

If I'm reading your question right I usually buy moderns from Richie's Comic Cabana. If I miss something from my store they almost always have it. He also will combine shipping.

They have pretty good customer service too. They shipped me an issue of Thor 1 when I ordered issue 2. I had left them feedback already and not noticed the mistake until I went to read it and realized. Without any issue they shipped me the proper book.

If that is what you are looking for I'd look through his store.

I'm from Indonesia , sorry for my mistake in my English :)

so i usually buy comics from some comics store on ebay, but they don't have update of new comics in 2 weeks ( i miss ASM #700 :( ) , and after searching what's going on , i saw in their Facebook Pages that someone say they don't do ebay anymore

i usually buy comic like Marvel Now baby variant from them , but after these 2 weeks i didn't see any update and i almost miss Morbius #1 and New Avengers #1 ( both baby variant ) , and i didn't want to miss Superior Spider-man #1 Baby variant these weeks

What is this, what are you a foreigner, are you in another country, don't you write English well. Oh, you are, my bad....

try mycomicshop, they ship international.

My Comic Shop

The link above might help. I've heard their international shipping rates are fairly reasonable as well. So I'll go with the majority.