• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: LOTS - unsold SA/BA distributor stock, '69 - '77! UPDATE w/discounts on p. 9

91 posts in this topic

Daredevil Annual #2 LOTS: Two lots available, 22 copies per lot. Average grade is VG/VG+ or so, many with good cover gloss.

• LOT A: 22 copies. $40

SOLD to Shark!!!

12-DD-Ann-lot-A.jpg

• LOT B: 22 copies. This lot contains 3 lower grade copies (in the Fair - Good range) $30

SOLD to Bio-Rupp!!!

12-DD-Ann-lot-B.jpg

With Marvel's Avengers movie franchise apparently heading in a more…cosmic direction, this might not be a bad book to have on hand, and even average copies seem to be reliable sellers in the $5 - $10+ range on eBay these days…

Captain America #115 LOTS: Last 12-cent issue, and a cool Red Skull/Cosmic Cube cover and story, too!

Three lots are available, each containing 36 copies. Each lot will be listed individually, and each will be individually priced in this thread. Grade range varies (see descriptions for each lot), but all are from the same warehoused distributor stash.

LOT A: 36 copies. Many of these are in the Fine range, with a few better than that, and a few worse. One copy has a mangled bottom staple pulled through the spine (but still attached) -- looks like a production mishap. The main detractions are storage wear and soiling.

$125 for the lot.

SOLD to edgerx!!!

07-Cap-115-lot-A.jpg

The Shadow LOTS: 25 books total.

#5 LOT: 7 copies. All are Fine or better.

#7 LOT: 7 copies. Most are VF or so, with a few in the VG to Fine range.

#8 LOT: 3 copies. VG

#10 LOT: 8 copies. Awesome cover by Kaluta. All are F/VF or a little better.

$18 for all 4 lots.

SOLD to edgerx @ 20% OFF!!!

18-Shadow-5-lot.jpg

18-Shadow-7-lot.jpg

18-Shadow-8-lot.jpg

18-Shadow-10-lot.jpg

Last one for tonight...

The Invaders #13 LOT: 5 copies. One of the best, most "Timely-esque" covers in the run imho, and these are VERY sharp copies -- all VF++ or better. (I bagged and boarded these myself because they were so nice.)

$30

19-Invaders-lot.jpg

And...that's it for tonight. Please feel free to PM me with offers for any/all remaining lots, or with requests for better pics/scans of sample books.

I'll be back tomorrow night with the final 10-12 lots.

It would be fun for an LCs to put these up as with their weekly new comics

With Marvel's Avengers movie franchise apparently heading in a more…cosmic direction, this might not be a bad book to have on hand, and even average copies seem to be reliable sellers in the $5 - $10+ range on eBay these days…

Captain America #115 LOTS: Last 12-cent issue, and a cool Red Skull/Cosmic Cube cover and story, too!

Three lots are available, each containing 36 copies. Each lot will be listed individually, and each will be individually priced in this thread. Grade range varies (see descriptions for each lot), but all are from the same warehoused distributor stash.

LOT A: 36 copies. Many of these are in the Fine range, with a few better than that, and a few worse. One copy has a mangled bottom staple pulled through the spine (but still attached) -- looks like a production mishap. The main detractions are storage wear and soiling.

$125 for the lot.

07-Cap-115-lot-A.jpg

:takeit:

$125 for the lot.

:applause: You got 'em, thanks!

$125 for the lot.

07-Cap-115-lot-A.jpg

Great pick up. I was on the fence with this one last night.

$125 for the lot.

07-Cap-115-lot-A.jpg

I had one leg over with my tiptoe searching for ground!

$125 for the lot.

07-Cap-115-lot-A.jpg

I had one leg over with my tiptoe searching for ground!

At that price, I would've been tempted to hand out the beaters at Halloween, but no international shipments... :(

Hey all...I'll be starting up again this evening around 8:00 or so east coast time. In the meantime, take 10% OFF of any lots listed so far that have not been marked as SOLD in the thread...