• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need money quick?? Three Key books (Two SA and one Modern...oops)

32 posts in this topic

Simple rules for the masses:

1) Have fun and comment often. Thread krap if you want (but not every post)

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is included in the US. International gets a $10 credit, just PM first.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal, check or money order.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

Only four (4) books to list but I have TONS of others for sale. I will take requests by PMs (or you can ask for the full inventory).

As these books just arrived, I don't have scans. We can do a "pending :takeit:" to reserve the copy and you can decide after scans are posted. I should have scans this evening/tomorrow am at the latest.

As far as I can tell, there are no missing pieces, writing or date stamps.

The books:

Amazing Spider-Man 14 CGC 5.0 OW $470

Captain America 100 CGC 8.5 OW $425 (small crack)

Giant Size X-Men 1 CGC 6.0 W SOLD

New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8 W $385

PMs are open. Time payments available if we can come to terms.

:headbang:

I love Brock threads - anything goes. The only thing missing are sleazy blondes and cheap booze.

6960241818_0707e8b987_z.jpg

Chick on the right looks like Hayden Paneterrie. Girl on the left looks a wee bit young...

If she keeps drinking out of a bottle that size, she will age quick. :D

I love Brock threads - anything goes. The only thing missing are sleazy blondes and cheap booze.

Chick on the right looks like Hayden Paneterrie. Girl on the left looks a wee bit young...

That's probably an aunt out having a good time with her neice - I see it all the time in Montana.

That's probably an aunt out having a good time with her neice - I see it all the time in Montana.

Any jobs available in Montana? lol

Those two slightly overcurvy gals look like the runners-up in next season's Redneck Island, lol

My newest guilty pleasure, fat guys and stocky girls (In other words, normal looking people) struggling to win $100,000....and BEER.

Any jobs available in Montana? lol

:whee:

:news:

The CA 100 CGC 8.5 has a small crack in the back left bottom corner. I'll post scans of it at some point today but I will offer a $20 reduction in price if you can live with the crack.

There is NO damage whatsoever to the book. If no one takes it, I'll just have it reholdered.