• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so disgusted I won't turn this in...

356 posts in this topic

This has been one of the most entertaining threads in a long time. Quite the departure from the usual boring threads in the comics general.

Kudos to you MK for shining the light upon the creatures that run from it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Too bad you ruined it with your nonsense! mad.gif

isn't today your birthbay??? if so happy birthday!!!! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

if not sorry sorry.gif

This has been one of the most entertaining threads in a long time. Quite the departure from the usual boring threads in the comics general.

Kudos to you MK for shining the light upon the creatures that run from it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

isn't today your birthbay??? if so happy birthday!!!! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

if not sorry sorry.gif

gossip.gif It's tomorrow. gossip.gif

if not sorry sorry.gif

me bad blush.gif but wait that would mean .....????? no it can't......????? it's the 5th....but .... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

if not sorry sorry.gif

BTW...thanks for no bringing out the X-Box while in SD. No good enough for you? confused-smiley-013.gif

if not sorry sorry.gif

it's the rocketeers b-day tomorrow! 893applaud-thumb.gif

two ? there are two !!!! are we about to break the curse of the 5th? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

if not sorry sorry.gif

BTW...thanks for no bringing out the X-Box while in SD. No good enough for you? confused-smiley-013.gif

I didn't know I had an X-box, especially one in SD. Who would have known. Oh yeah duncan did. He must be psychotic to know that.

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifboo.gif

893frustrated.gif

Note to self. Last purchase from MK. 893naughty-thumb.gif

MK did nothing! 893frustrated.gif

MK is fibbing! sign-rantpost.gif

MK hates you, birthday betch!

Chromium hates it when people talk like this

jimmy1.jpg

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifboo.gif

893frustrated.gif

Note to self. Last purchase from MK. 893naughty-thumb.gif

MK did nothing! 893frustrated.gif

MK is fibbing! sign-rantpost.gif

MK hates you, birthday betch!

Chromium hates it when people talk like this

jimmy1.jpg

Just wipe the machine down after you're done, okay Chrom? 893naughty-thumb.gif

I recieved an email 2 days ago from a concerned anonymous ebayer who reads these boards. Apparently, someone I beat in a recent auction is such a bad loser that he felt compelled to bad mouth me on this board. Now......I dont give a #$#@$# what he thinks, but I would like to occasionally purchase comics off ebay as it is an affordable means of acquiring comics I can not seem to find. And I do not want any sellers to avoid me because of false information.

To that end, I am an honest real ebay bidder looking for real comics and I have real money. I have positive feedback from the sellers I bid and won with and plan to bid more in the future.

Please dont feel compelled to email or contact me as I said before I dont really care. I just want to purchase my comics and enjoy a little relaxation. Thank you.....dwbd72