• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

So how much does it cost to get a book CGC graded? I know the pricing of modern and modern fast track, but after the shipping and everything? I am thinking about getting a 9.8 with May delivery for $40, but I don't know if that is a good deal.

So what is this image? 2nd print perhaps??

I thought it was the promo poster.

Did I miss something?

So how much does it cost to get a book CGC graded? I know the pricing of modern and modern fast track, but after the shipping and everything? I am thinking about getting a 9.8 with May delivery for $40, but I don't know if that is a good deal.

Dude - read the forum.

Knowledge is your friend.

Check out the submission info under member home. Also, it's more cost effective to submit books in groups of five (to minimize shipping costs). Also also, it's more cost effective to use non-fast track if you are not in a rush (saves approximately 33% for moderns). FYI

Dude - read the forum.

What he said...

Dude - read the forum.

Dude. I know the fees through CGC. But I was asking about registered mail and insurance. I thought it was $20-40 each way for a book.

Check out the submission info under member home. Also, it's more cost effective to submit books in groups of five (to minimize shipping costs). Also also, it's more cost effective to use non-fast track if you are not in a rush (saves approximately 33% for moderns). FYI

If people don't do their own reading they will never learn.

(Confucius 437 BC)

Dude - read the forum.

Dude. I know the fees through CGC. But I was asking about registered mail and insurance. I thought it was $20-40 each way for a book.

To where?

Sri Lanka?

$40 for 1 book!! - you know sweet FA about how to slab a book.

Read the forums - I am trying to help you.

Dude - read the forum.

See the title of this thread? It says East of West, not CGC pricing

$23 shipped to CGC for registered and insured. I used the search function and found nothing. I called USPS. Thanks for the help dickheads. 56 pages for a book that only had a 4 page preview. I'm sure all of this talk was about EoW.

$23 shipped to CGC for registered and insured. I used the search function and found nothing. I called USPS. Thanks for the help dickheads. 56 pages for a book that only had a 4 page preview. I'm sure all of this talk was about EoW.

Use UPS...

No insurance through UPS but much much cheaper to ship through them...

Use UPS...

No insurance through UPS but much much cheaper to ship through them...

unless it crosses a country border, then they add a made up $100 fee even its valued at like a buck. :sick: