• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Never minded the Ghosts - I thought Saga and TWD ones were clever and good looking.

This ones totally wank though.

I'd expect a virus to be this tedious, not a Ghost.

Shame.

I just made a big trade for the Forbidden Planet East of West #1 variant.

Stunning...

Did you trade those Guardians of the Galaxy #1 Phantom Variants NM+ that were recently listed for sale?! lol

:applause:

Mark Millar picked the right publisher for Jupiter's Legacy. He will fit in perfectly with all these variants.

And Hickman should cash out now when he can. We will be lucky to see #3 (Secret anyone?). And I am sure the orders for #2 will be less than 1/4 of what they are for #1.

I can't help but think we had a huge influence on 4 different covers even though we are such a small group. I think this because of the presale of the NWM cover from the CBLDF. There were 500+ preorders for 200 copies. And then 100+ pages of people complaining in the NWM thread that e.s. was replying to.

Up and down.

Mark Millar picked the right publisher for Jupiter's Legacy. He will fit in perfectly with all these variants.

And Hickman should cash out now when he can. We will be lucky to see #3 (Secret anyone?). And I am sure the orders for #2 will be less than 1/4 of what they are for #1.

I can't help but think we had a huge influence on 4 different covers even though we are such a small group. I think this because of the presale of the NWM cover from the CBLDF. There were 500+ preorders for 200 copies. And then 100+ pages of people complaining in the NWM thread that e.s. was replying to.

Up and down.

What was the final print run of this?