• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I went to my Harrisons at the mall and got to see my pull file. They already had them in there for me and let me take a look at the cover and hold it. Looks awesome in person. I could feel the power radiating off it (=

don't think the print run will catch Reign of Superman, or any major Marvel DC title for that matter

Print run of today is proportionate to the reader ship of today as well.

So yes if everyone buys multiple copies just as they did in the 90's you will have the same results.

well, the 90s was SHOPS buying, now its people. Even if people by the same number, i doubt anything could reach 90s level again. Just arent enough stores buying stuff by the box.

It was still both back then.

Same thing is happing now with some of these new Image books just in lower proportionate numbers.

Its all about getting the RRP's and variant con exclusive covers.

The actual #1 regular edition won't be worth anything, but hopefully a good read.

Its all about getting the RRP's and variant con exclusive covers.

The actual #1 regular edition won't be worth anything, but hopefully a good read.

that type of thinking gets people to lose tons on NowhereMen ComicsPro despite CBT trying to warn them off.

up until yesterday I thought East and West was going to be garbage. 2c

hm

Did someone get a copy and read it already?

Its good. I wouldn't be surprised if this title became the new Y The Last Man (see what I did there?). Art is way better than I expected the story is cool too!