• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I read on Bleeding Cool that the Phantom variant is going to be 60 connecting issues. The first one is going to be the main character on his bike and the next 59 are just going to be the dust path he left behind when riding.

Can someone tell me how much they got charged for shipping from forbidden planet to the states and size of their order

Someone just said that 10 books cost them 40 bucks to ship. Maybe i read that here or somewhere else but i just read it a few minutes ago. Cant remember where exactly :P

Can someone tell me how much they got charged for shipping from forbidden planet to the states and size of their order

Someone just said that 10 books cost them 40 bucks to ship. Maybe i read that here or somewhere else but i just read it a few minutes ago. Cant remember where exactly :P

That was me on another board. I order books from the UK quite a bit and that seems high to me.

I ordered 15 books from Forbidden Planet UK last fall and the shipping charge was £ 22.00 = about $33 US. Wouldn't be surprised if it's ticked up a bit higher since then. :P

my print run prediction is in the first few pages and I remain unchanged in my opinion. Only question mark is the hickman interview, but i dont think it was a literal "3x", just an expression.

There are three variants, not 4, and none of them originated by hickman, so i think his original tweet remains true.

my print run prediction is in the first few pages and I remain unchanged in my opinion. Only question mark is the hickman interview, but i dont think it was a literal "3x", just an expression.

There are three variants, not 4, and none of them originated by hickman, so i think his original tweet remains true.

So is Image no longer creator owned?

I imagine he has to have some approval for them if he really owns East of West.

TBP asked Hickman on twitter yesterday about the variants.

Sounds like he was offered to do more variants but declined. The ones he did do are for stores that support him and people he does business with. It doesn't sound like there are any other variants at this time.

OdqxbCc.png

I have a feeling the print run is around 38K... I don't think stores are bold enough yet to order super heavy on an Image #1 like they were in the 90s. Sure there are some stores in the know about what will be hot, but many are probably ordering to their base, which gobbles up the big 2.