• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I agree with the quality of card stock. Good looking book. The only problem with making a lunch run on wednesdays though, is that my books sit on my desk taunting me until I can get home, as they are doing right now.

Edited by jrob29

I agree with the quality of card stock. Good looking book. The only problem with making a lunch run on wednesdays though, is that my books sit on my desk taunting me until I can get home, as they are doing right now.

You need to sneak one into "the office" with you.

Ha! I've tried to a couple of times but crashed and burned pretty spectacularly once. The boss man did not appreciate.

Okay I loved the first issue. Definitely more dense than I expected it to be for a Hickman first issue but I believe that will be good since many of his first issues leave people "confused". Never had that problem myself though

I've always been a fan of Dragotta and I thought he was complimented well by the colorist.

Now I don't feel as bad having the amount of copies I ordered since there will still be people that miss out. Store where I have my pull list said my handful of copies were all 9.8 or better. He is going to sub 2 copies for me that he believes are mint.

Hopefully more image titles coming out this year use a similar type of card stock

here's some guys review in the CBR forums

It was okay. Not a whole lot was new from what I have already seen in western stories.

I'm one to support creators over characters, but I don't find Hickman's Image work to be as good as his Marvel work.

Since when has he read a western that deals with the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse.....and he had the gaul to poo poo manhattan projects

Edited by krighton

I've stopped reading most of CBRs reviews since most of the reviews are completely illogical. Lot of the recent reviews I've read in the last few months just made me feel as though some of those people didn't read anything other than a synopsis/preview.

any online stores selling more than 1 copy? (not that I really need any more). Milehigh has them for $7.50, rest are 1 copy or sold out.

I can't believe online retailers are running low on this book. I thought there would be near-infinite copies available lol

any online stores selling more than 1 copy? (not that I really need any more). Milehigh has them for $7.50, rest are 1 copy or sold out.

I can't believe online retailers are running low on this book. I thought there would be near-infinite copies available lol

my shop had well over 100 copies.

maybe the online shops are hip to the flippers? lol