• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

It's a mini with a 150,000 print run??

My head hurts.

If anyone has any idea of the OA available, please pm me!! Gawd I loved this book!

Went to a signing yesterday with Dragotta and he said most of it is digital. But the covers and a few key pages that he thinks will be valuable, he did by hand. More importantly, he said he is not selling! (shrug) He was a cool guy though and I did manage to get a sketch! :whee:

Pix or it didn't happen

img035.jpg

"Death"

If anyone has any idea of the OA available, please pm me!! Gawd I loved this book!

Went to a signing yesterday with Dragotta and he said most of it is digital. But the covers and a few key pages that he thinks will be valuable, he did by hand. More importantly, he said he is not selling! (shrug) He was a cool guy though and I did manage to get a sketch! :whee:

Pix or it didn't happen

img035.jpg

"Death"

NOICE

Pix or it didn't happen

img035.jpg

"Death"

:cloud9: really cool sketch

Anyone think he looks a *little* like the Saint of Killers from Preacher?

lol

probably - with a toilet break every 10 minutes...

Man I'm getting old, but Francis Rossi and Rick Parfitt could play guitar with the best of them.

TOO MANY POST. Walked away from here for a few hours came back to over 80 new post lol

I walked away from this too. All I know is this I will by two variants PP and EoW. :facepalm: I'm already going to brace for the pinch. :facepalm: