• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Somebody in Chicago said that their FP variant has shipped. But I think the vast majority of people have not had their items shipped. It shows as processing for mine. I confirmed shipping costs on Wed and followed up on Thursday. Got a auto response that they are gone till Tuesday.

That is a pretty nice holiday break.

Update. I only got 43 copies. =[

The LCS I preordered from (the guy is a lot nicer than my usual store) said it sold out so fast he didn't even get to read it. And he is always up on what's hot to keep them in his store at cover (he still has some PP, Injustice, and whatever else). So I gave him one of my copies as I was leaving. And he gave me the promo poster and whatever cover price issue I want for free next time I'm in.

Midtown must have just stocked 50% of the print run hah.

Update. I only got 43 copies. =[

The LCS I preordered from (the guy is a lot nicer than my usual store) said it sold out so fast he didn't even get to read it. And he is always up on what's hot to keep them in his store at cover (he still has some PP, Injustice, and whatever else). So I gave him one of my copies as I was leaving. And he gave me the promo poster and whatever cover price issue I want for free next time I'm in.

Midtown must have just stocked 50% of the print run hah.

43 copies is pretty good, unless you wanted a lot more :lol:

Taking a shot with this book, I ordered 25 regular copies and 30 Variant copies coming. 25 were sent out, Variants soon. Hope there in good condition...

:wishluck:

Cool! Which variant did you get 30 of? Ghost or FP?

Damn hulk, you will def be in good shape. My Midtowns arrived today, have a few from other places because I don't trust midtown. Once in hand, off to the slabber. Have a few great candidates, a couple with binding fray.

How many 9.8s will be out there, 1,500?

Just read it. It's worth the hype. Very good first issue.

Also read Saga #11, Think Tank #6, and Clone #5.... Also, all top notch.

Reading more later, including re-reading EoW lol

I spent minutes just staring at the pages featuring the horseman of death, the white figure is just striking, pages look awesome