• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I just put the first 9.8 #1 on ebay. Let's see how these do with a .99 cent starting point.

Looks like somebody else did too with a 1 cent starting bid. I hate when that happens.

Even more annoying, looks like they're using your image with the 9.8 overlay to sell it...

I just put the first 9.8 #1 on ebay. Let's see how these do with a .99 cent starting point.

Looks like somebody else did too with a 1 cent starting bid. I hate when that happens.

Even more annoying, looks like they're using your image with the 9.8 overlay to sell it...

They're using my image? That took me a good 45 seconds to make, but not cool. Do you have a link?

They're using my image? That took me a good 45 seconds to make, but not cool. Do you have a link?

You can submit a complaint on ebay and they will remove the listing that has used your image.

Grabbed the EoW #1 reprint and 3 copies of #2.

Gonna read em tonight! Can't wait :)

That is exactly what I just returned from buying - cost with bags & boards, plus tax, came to $16.13.

I might go for another round of the same 4 comics later, tomorrow or Friday, just to see what (if anything) is left.

-slym

Grabbed the EoW #1 reprint and 3 copies of #2.

Gonna read em tonight! Can't wait :)

That is exactly what I just returned from buying - cost with bags & boards, plus tax, came to $16.13.

I might go for another round of the same 4 comics later, tomorrow or Friday, just to see what (if anything) is left.

-slym

The shelf had about a dozen left (of #2) and then I looked at the box on the floor and it had quite a few more.

Made me stop at 3 copies. Coulda been a great decision.... or it could be absolutely awful knowing I had an ooportunity at like 25+ of em lol