• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Main LCS was sold out of EOW #2 by the time I got there at 5pm, pretty crazy. Went to the other store which I don't usually like since they charge a bit more and there was a good few #2's with only two #1 second prints. Grabbed one of each in case the second print prices go the way of the Manhattan Projects 2nd print. Though I just realised I now have every printing of the book bar the Ghost variant so I might just start super collecting..

Main LCS was sold out of EOW #2 by the time I got there at 5pm, pretty crazy. Went to the other store which I don't usually like since they charge a bit more and there was a good few #2's with only two #1 second prints. Grabbed one of each in case the second print prices go the way of the Manhattan Projects 2nd print. Though I just realised I now have every printing of the book bar the Ghost variant so I might just start super collecting..

There's a difference between Mp #1 and eOW #1 second print and it's more then a color change on the cover, totally different design and probably a lower print run

There's a difference between Mp #1 and eOW #1 second print and it's more then a color change on the cover, totally different design and probably a lower print run

as well as 2012 > 2013

2012 may be > 2013 in terms of having lower prints runs......

But that in theory is a bad thing. However, if the change in print run is 99.9% speculative purchases of multiple copies, well hey.....maybe 2012>2013 is true for not just flipping but the health of the true primary market as well.

It's only April though...

It's like calling the season after a team losses 3 games

on this we will always agree to disagree.

i dont see many ongoing series as "under speculated on" going forward.

Oh, we are talking about two different things.

Speculation... You may be right.

Quality books... We shall see!

you can still speculate with comics that weren't under ordered...and you can even make money at it. Are you saying that there will not be a comic that's under ordered in 2013.....why did people under order in 2012 and not 2013.....

Edited by krighton