• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Do you think the delayed release of the RRP has anything to do with the potential flawed print run? I know the Peter Panzerfaust copies sold at C2E2 were all in pretty bad shape. Maybe they were printed at the same time and suffer from the same defects, so they are waiting to print another batch??? Just a thought....

Do you think the delayed release of the RRP has anything to do with the potential flawed print run? I know the Peter Panzerfaust copies sold at C2E2 were all in pretty bad shape. Maybe they were printed at the same time and suffer from the same defects, so they are waiting to print another batch??? Just a thought....

Could be, but the lone one that was part of that signed set someone had up on eBay didn't look damaged. However, it very well could have been. At this point any guess is as good as yours.

My theory is that the print run was destroyed by Death "as a message for both his siblings, the other 3 Horsemen, and the cabal of leaders."

lol

Thought some of you would want to see this

Any guesses on ending price?

Finally! So it does exist, unlike Nessy or the Jersey Devil! lol

hm I'd say his start price is a little high at $300, but a few peeps who've been "fiending" for this book are bound to bid, so I'll take a wild guess with it being the first one offered and all, I'll say $489.

I'm surprised CGC only noted it as a "Variant Cover" and not Retailer Incentive Edition or something along those lines.

You gotta have a hook up to be able to get it back from CGC before most retailers even get their raws! I think the ending price could alter drastically if any more pop up on feebay before the ending time.

No bidding for me but I'll be watching :popcorn:

I have learned my lessons from overpaying (3 times!) for the first CGC that came to the market.

Todd 1 9.8 - pay USD90 and now worth USD40-60

Helhelm ECCC 9.8 - pay USD180 and now worth probably less than USD120

EoW 1 9,8 - pay USD80 and now worth USD40-50

I am sure more will come to the market.