• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

So, I noticed a raw EoW RRP was sold on the bay today (an accepted best offer). Too bad we can't see how much the buyer paid and I wonder why feebay decided to not show the prices stuff sells for on best offers? Even on eBay Canada you can't see that anymore :shrug:

So, I noticed a raw EoW RRP was sold on the bay today (an accepted best offer). Too bad we can't see how much the buyer paid and I wonder why feebay decided to not show the prices stuff sells for on best offers? Even on eBay Canada you can't see that anymore :shrug:

Link? I'm not seeing a Best Offer Accepted ended one anywhere

Link? I'm not seeing a Best Offer Accepted ended one anywhere

:gossip: $150

do what I do with you, put me on ignore and stop replying to my posts.

hate to break it to you kid, but you have been on ignore since Sept 2012. i only toggle when i am in the mood for the lolz

Edited by CBT