• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Bought my reader from midtown in the city (not online). I picked up my 3 #3s from my LCS thinking they were going to have the same line and they look great. No creases.

Also, seems like there is too much story to unfold before the TB (1-5). I'm just suprised 6 won't be folded in.

Got 2 damaged books inside the package from midtown today shot them an email. Hopefully they will send me some replacements. I noticed they sent me advertising about saving 30 percent off but its already expired for 2 weeks. lol

Can't wait to see where Hickman takes this title. (thumbs u

Late to the party...

j0glqoQm.jpg

They definitely are not NM but I'll take em! Now I get to cross my fingers that I can get Hickman / Dragotta to sign them at SDCC. :wishluck:

( The left copy has a slight smudge below the tri-force looking logo and the right copy has a pretty unsightly color-breaking crease above the main character :P )

Got 2 damaged books inside the package from midtown today shot them an email. Hopefully they will send me some replacements. I noticed they sent me advertising about saving 30 percent off but its already expired for 2 weeks. lol

Can't wait to see where Hickman takes this title. (thumbs u

I just got a rough copy from midtown today as well. It was an EOW 4th print. Looked like a NM-. What I suppose to do with that? (shrug) Guess I got an extra reader copy or a freebie for my sales. yippee!

Now that I think about it it's a bit strange they are on their 4th print of number 1 and only on their 3rd issue. hm

Have any of the RRPs (or whatever you want to call them) got a perfect white back page? Mine has some slight marks on it. Was a bit gutted cos from the front it looks like a 9.8 but I paid half what others have been paying so not complaining.

Have any of the RRPs (or whatever you want to call them) got a perfect white back page? Mine has some slight marks on it. Was a bit gutted cos from the front it looks like a 9.8 but I paid half what others have been paying so not complaining.

Exactly how much did you pay?

:devil:

-slym

Exactly how much did you pay?

:devil:

-slym

$99. :gossip: