• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Adonis, we didn't really talk. If I recall, you were on your way out, we said hi, and we said that we'd get a beer and talk about it later. .

That is not an apology where I come from.

Adonis, we didn't really talk. If I recall, you were on your way out, we said hi, and we said that we'd get a beer and talk about it later. .

That is not an apology where I come from.

Stay out Fing.

lol

You wish. It's the second time you with Ryan. You owe him two apologies and he hasn't gotten even one. You acted like a fool over Sam Kieth and a fool over the RRP. So just apologize like a man and be done with it.

Cause if you were, I WOULD LOVE to hear your side of the conversation

I was at Heroes, but did not hear your conversation. Why would I have heard it?

But if it was Heroes where you told Ryan you made a mistake, then that means you talked to him after you got your RRP. Big surprise.

If you had a conversation with me, it would have gone like this:

You: I got a sweet raw RRP! I take back everything I said about it being overpriced, especially if it comes back a 9.8!

Me: Go eff yourself.

lol!

No you wouldn't

Heh...you can believe it or not. Tell you what, if you catch me doing the same dopey thing you did (i.e. badmouthing a book's value and then reversing field when I get my own copy), feel free to tell me to go eff myself. Because I'll deserve it.

We're going full circle here.... I completely apologized to Ryan... Raw copy, 9.8 blue, yellow, purple...doesn't really matter now.

I wouldn't call you a or tell you to eff off.. That's not me. I wouldn't even have a few choice words with you.

I'd talk to you face to face, like a human being and go on from there.

I didn't get the impression that you apologized to Ryan at all. If you did, great. You can apologize to me, too, because that was half my book.

Funny thing is, when you were badmouthing the auction here, it was bugging Ryan, but it didn't bother me at all. Everyone's free to express their opinions (even when they turn out to be phony). It DID bother me when you were PMing Ryan on top of that, because he's my pal and I didn't like him taking the brunt of the abuse as the seller.

But as it looks like everyone's buying each other beers now, then I guess we're all good. (thumbs u

lol

You wish. It's the second time you with Ryan. You owe him two apologies and he hasn't gotten even one. You acted like a fool over Sam Kieth and a fool over the RRP. So just apologize like a man and be done with it.

He knows what I did was wrong. I expressed my apologies and offered to chat over beer, on me. You weren't at Heroes. It was brief because I was on my way out.

So...once again...if you don't know...stay out of it

Nexus.... I ain't buying you mess.

Edited by GODOFTHUNDER

lol

He knows what I did was wrong. I expressed my apologies and offered to chat over beer, on me. You weren't at Heroes. It was brief because I was on my way out.

Clown.

lol

Clown.

ginger

lol

Clown.

ginger

I can spray on a tan. Too bad you can't spray on class.

Since you know me so well, you can call me a classless fool, a clown or anything else that your little red heart desires. It's your internet given right.

You can even call me a worthless piece of cow mess... which is probably pretty down right low.

But you know what the difference between you and I is? I can go up to a person's face and tell them I was wrong.

That takes more class than typing on a computer screen.

Oh wait,

If anyone else here is offended...please let me know and I'll apologize. To your face, next time I see you. Better than any font or typed sentence on a forum.