• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

It was overnighted this morning, Mr. Hog. Please expect it in your mailbox tomorrow in the late afternoon. :sorry: I couldn't have it delivered the same day.

Thanks, TBP! I appreciate it! Now what to do with my 2nd one...perhaps make it yellow :fear:

R_H

Why not yellow, TBP? I already have a blue one, so why not get one of each :shy:

I got it free by walking into my normal store and asking if he received his copy from the conference and he said yes; here is your copy. Thanks for being a loyal customer :golfclap:

R_H

DONT COME HERE TO PUSH YOUR IDEAS OF NOT BUYING COMICS ONLINE WHILE DISCUSSING THE BENEFITS OF WALKING INTO A COMIC BOOK STORE

:sumo:

why the all caps?

I'm sorry. I think its amazing that you have such a great relationship with your LCS that they give you free books. I have one or two stores in my neck of the woods that give me good vibes. (One bought me a copy of the C2E2 Twelve Ways to Die because they knew I like rap lol - it was amazing btw)

I really wish more people would buy from there LCS rather than online retailers and I think your story of your free RRP is a great example of why LCS are better than online retailers. 2c / sorry for yelling

DONT COME HERE TO PUSH YOUR IDEAS OF NOT BUYING COMICS ONLINE WHILE DISCUSSING THE BENEFITS OF WALKING INTO A COMIC BOOK STORE

:sumo:

why the all caps?

I'm sorry. I think its amazing that you have such a great relationship with your LCS that they give you free books. I have one or two stores in my neck of the woods that give me good vibes. (One bought me a copy of the C2E2 Twelve Ways to Die because they knew I like rap lol - it was amazing btw)

I really wish more people would buy from there LCS rather than online retailers and I think your story of your free RRP is a great example of why LCS are better than online retailers. 2c / sorry for yelling

I agree with your about utilizing the LCS. This store hooks me up quite often. I spend enough money there weekly. Plus shopping locally, one is allowed to pick up great copies. As a matter of fact, one other store has produced 3 9 9s and a 10.0.

Thank you for your kind words. We have a lot of comics stores here in Vegas...

R_H

There's still 1 blank variant up on ebay at cover (plus shipping) it looks like. There was another seller at the same price, but after selling 14 at cover they upped it to $9.99 for the remaining.

Neither are my listings - just looking out for fellow EoW lovers. Can't believe Midtown sold out overnight.

Edited by Rhymenoceros