• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I'm a bit new to East of West. This may have been previously mentioned, but does anyone know the print run on the RRP Retalier variant? Thanks.

Somebody said 300. Nothing official, but if you search back a few pages you might find who to attribute the 300 to. Might have been Hickman's guess as to the print run, now that I think about it.

I'm a bit new to East of West. This may have been previously mentioned, but does anyone know the print run on the RRP Retalier variant? Thanks.

Somebody said 300. Nothing official, but if you search back a few pages you might find who to attribute the 300 to. Might have been Hickman's guess as to the print run, now that I think about it.

Thanks. Seems like prices have been getting high on the RRP variant. Makes sense if only 300 were printed. hm

Hickman mentioned 300 in conversation. He knows because he gets invoiced for the printing. That's the most "official" word so far, until someone says differently. Only the printer knows for sure, I guess.

It's gotta be 500. If word got out that these were only 300, prices would not be what they are raw, even on speculation.

Yeah, Hickman was probably just messing with Felix. It's not like he'd actually know.

It's gotta be 500. If word got out that these were only 300, prices would not be what they are raw, even on speculation.

Considering there are only 4 for sale at this time on Ebay. Not sure for BST here. If there were 500 I would think you would see more for sale.

I am beginning to think the 300 number is accurate.

300 copies sound great.

I wonder how many others (just like Nowhere Men) got printed for the Publisher and "friends"

We all saw the $800 copies sink to $250 in a month.

Lets hope it doesn't happen again.

BTW - where is CBT?

He's normally all over this like a rash - wrist slap?

Anyhow - buyer beware.

BTW - where is CBT?

(shrug)

Will the real CBT, please stand up

I remember him saying he was going away on vacation or something like that..

And not a forced CGC board vacation again. :/