• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I do think that it's still a bit early to get a good idea of where this RRP's going to settle, pricewise. The book is still building steam, I think that once the series has 12-15 issues under it's belt, we're going to see east of west's RRP rise to the same levels as the saga RRP, maybe even higher considering the lower print run. (I feel like the saga RRP didnt really climb in price until the series was on issue 10 or so). I got four copies of the east of west RRP signed and slabbed, and I'm thinking I'm going to hold on to them all for at least a year and see where this series goes. Either way, I love this series, and if the price tanks and I'm stuck with 4 RRP's, I'll still be stoked to have a seriously pimped out comic wall in my man cave.

Met several boardies at Nick and Jon's table...thanks for stopping by! The line was constant, hope everyone was happy with their sigs and sketches. I know Nick and Jon appreciate the support!

Nick decided to tackle his pre-show list at home, to give them their full attention. Those will be 11X17. Because of overwhelming demand at the show, Nick also decided to attempt a few 11X14 commissions. He was constantly swamped at the table. It's a miracle he got any done at all, but he was actually able to finish three. Here are two of them...enjoy!:

ne40.jpg

3vt5.jpg

Here's the last one. Didn't have a pic, but the kind fan who got this just sent me one. Thanks, Melissa!:

csnt.jpg

Perhaps the rarest EoW collectible at NYCC this year was the mini-print from Comixology. I haven't seen anyone post it here yet. Limited to 100, this was a promotional item for Nick's signing. It's a nice little piece, printed on heavy stock.

Front:

38vf.jpg

Back:

kv87.jpg

Nick's given me a few to do with what I want. I'm going to give some away to the die-hard fans here. If anyone wants one, throw up a :takeit: in this thread. I'll ship anywhere in the US (sorry, non-US fans!). I've got five of these available. Enjoy!