• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I picked one up. They're pretty cool :-)

yo :hi: BeerThirty I can't believe I missed that. :facepalm:

me too!! Where was I? lol:facepalm:

Hey dudes! Nick gave them out at his comixology signing. You guys were too busy stalking talent in AA :-)

Here's the last one. Didn't have a pic, but the kind fan who got this just sent me one. Thanks, Melissa!:

csnt.jpg

Oh wow... That is stunning.

Also, I hope i'm not too late!

:takeit:

You got beat by 2 seconds by bchin22. That sucks. I'll make an exception for you:

^^

OK, now that's REALLY it. Thanks, enjoy the print!

Hey dudes! Nick gave them out at his comixology signing. You guys were too busy stalking talent in AA :-)

Yeah AA was the place to be. Lot's of room to breathe and surrounded by extraordinary talent!!!

you mean stalking him and Jonathan then yes I know he was tired of seeing me at the show. lol

Dangit! If I'm not too late I'll take one! :takeit:

^^

And that's it! Everyone who got one, please PM me your shipping addresses. Will get these out next week. Enjoy!

/does a Snoopy-like dance!

Thanks Felix!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Perhaps the rarest EoW collectible at NYCC this year was the mini-print from Comixology. I haven't seen anyone post it here yet. Limited to 100, this was a promotional item for Nick's signing. It's a nice little piece, printed on heavy stock.

Front:

38vf.jpg

Back:

kv87.jpg

Nick's given me a few to do with what I want. I'm going to give some away to the die-hard fans here. If anyone wants one, throw up a :takeit: in this thread. I'll ship anywhere in the US (sorry, non-US fans!). I've got five of these available. Enjoy!

Is this a mini preview book? if so, can you show us what's inside, please?