• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Perhaps the rarest EoW collectible at NYCC this year was the mini-print from Comixology. I haven't seen anyone post it here yet. Limited to 100, this was a promotional item for Nick's signing. It's a nice little piece, printed on heavy stock.

Front:

38vf.jpg

Back:

kv87.jpg

Nick's given me a few to do with what I want. I'm going to give some away to the die-hard fans here. If anyone wants one, throw up a :takeit: in this thread. I'll ship anywhere in the US (sorry, non-US fans!). I've got five of these available. Enjoy!

Is this a mini preview book? if so, can you show us what's inside, please?

No it is just a mini print what you see is what you get. (thumbs u

I picked one up. They're pretty cool :-)

Good! I just gave away the one I was saving for you:P

Thanks for thinking of me in the first place. I appreciate it :-)

No worries! Thanks for thinking of me when you got yours. :baiting:lol

Seriously though, you were a big help at the table. I'm calling dibs on your labor for the next big con!

Everyone else, I got your addresses. Prints will go out this coming week (if not sooner :wishluck:).

Seriously though, you were a big help at the table. I'm calling dibs on your labor for the next big con!

Everyone else, I got your addresses. Prints will go out this coming week (if not sooner :wishluck:).

You rock and yea he was awesome at the show a big help to everyone. (thumbs u

Haha. I didn't even want one. Nick just gave it to me. I threw it in the display part of one of my book boxes :-)

Happy to help. I'll sign up to hang with your artists any day of the week.

Haha. I didn't even want one. Nick just gave it to me. I threw it in the display part of one of my book boxes :-)

Happy to help. I'll sign up to hang with your artists any day of the week.

That didn't come out right. I didn't seek out the print. I just stopped by the Comixology booth on the way back from a pickup at the Image booth to see how Nick was doing. He gave me a print while I was there. I'm very happy to have the print :-)

Beerthirty and Nexus, you are both, complete champs and just all around awesome people. I wasn't able to make it to NYCC, and was dissapointed I wasn't going to be able to get my books signed or any of the east of west exclusives. But it worked out after all, beerthirty was generous enough to get my east of west books signed and submitted, Nexus came through with the beautiful comixology exclusive print, and I ended up getting a copy of the hardcover off ebay for $40. You guys, and this board in general, are just awesome people. To know that complete strangers have your back is an amazing feeling. I ended up getting everything wanted to acomplish done at NYCC despite the fact that I wasnt able to make it.

Cheers to y'all.

Edited by Meta4

Beerthirty and Nexus, you are both, complete champs and just all around awesome people. I wasn't able to make it to NYCC, and was dissapointed I wasn't going to be able to get my books signed or any of the east of west exclusives. But it worked out after all, beerthirty was generous enough to get my east of west books signed and submitted, Nexus came through with the beautiful comixology exclusive print, and I ended up getting a copy of the hardcover off ebay for $40. You guys, and this board in general, are just awesome people. To know that complete strangers have your back is an amazing feeling. I ended up getting everything wanted to acomplish done at NYCC despite the fact that I wasnt able to make it.

Cheers to y'all.

:applause:

yea, i cant imagine playing that waiting game. you guys are nuts lol

i always go fast track that's what kills me what was i thinking usually submit through my comic shop need to start doing it myself.

Edited by emezy360

I have a RRP with Joeypost right now for a nice press and then off to CGC for a fast track grading...I am hoping for a 9.6 but a 9.8 is possible. I'm looking at a 2-3 month wait but it's worth it...

Great books Eric!

Edited by artistlost

yea, i cant imagine playing that waiting game. you guys are nuts lol

i always go fast track that's what kills me what was i thinking usually submit through my comic shop need to start doing it myself.

The waiting game sucks! I subbed some books earlier this year w/o fast track and it felt like an eternity to get them back. Plus at that point CGC had changed their policy and weren't sharing grades until books were shipped, so that made it worse!

This year at NYCC I subbed approximately 40 books, all with FT. I'm hoping for high grades; c'mon Lady Luck!!! :wishluck:

:grin: