• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Not the best deal in the world. The other books arent worth much, and spending $400 in the hopes of getting a 9.8 thats probably only worth $500ish itself seems kind of risky.

Comic book resources just posted a 3 page preview from issue 7, its got me properly hyped. The creature from the pit gets expanded on a bit. I'm really interested to see where this goes. Seems like it could expand the mythos quite a bit. Wednesday couldn't come soon enough....

Has ANYONE bought from the ebay seller wantedcomix? Please I hope wantedcomix isn't from these boards because their replies come across rude!

No idea if he is from these boards but my only dealing with him was very unsatisfactory. Got upset because i asked if his raw EoW RRP had any ink marks on the back and he got very rude and evasive. Kept me from bidding.

Has ANYONE bought from the ebay seller wantedcomix? Please I hope wantedcomix isn't from these boards because their replies come across rude!

No idea if he is from these boards but my only dealing with him was very unsatisfactory. Got upset because i asked if his raw EoW RRP had any ink marks on the back and he got very rude and evasive. Kept me from bidding.

Same here! :mad:

Same here! :mad:

Dude is like that all the time customer service is not his strong point ask him a question 75% of the time its a A hole response.

Wantedcomix is a complete ahope. I just asked about a smear at the back and he kept telling me I am asking stupid questions. Very evasive and a dbag with very rude responses

Never had a problem with them...in fact...bought my last RRP from them without issues.

The black marks can be erased :)