• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Very interesting issue today. Some parallels to politics of our day.

^^^ Ditto. Kinda depressing issue.

Depressing as in not good or as in mirroring current events ?

mirroring current events - which makes the book that much Mo' Betta!

Happy to hear it (thumbs u

Welcome back jaybes!!! Each new issue deepens my love for this series, and 8 was no different.

Thanks! And I couldn't agree more. I just read 6-8 in one sitting and was blown away. There's not many books that I can honestly say I love the art and the writing and the concept and the story progression....usually I enjoy books that succeed in a couple of those, but EoW hits EVERY SINGLE ONE. (worship)

Very interesting issue today. Some parallels to politics of our day.

^^^ Ditto. Kinda depressing issue.

Depressing as in not good or as in mirroring current events ?

Not so much mirroring but showing possibilities of a direction we could be heading.

hm

I was going to sneak out of here today but my 2 sons both had car wrecks approximately 5 hours apart from each other and both work for me. Depressing is how I would describe the first half of this day. lol

Oh well, no injuries so everything is as good as I could hope for under the circumstances. (thumbs u

I can feel you there. A guy on a motor bike crashed into my car last Wednesday on the way home and took out my whole front right side of my car. It took until today for the police to determine it was his fault and get it in a report for my insurance company...

My youngest son read the first 7 issues and informed me that " this stuff is as good as Star Wars" . While I disagree because I was 11 when Star Wars came out and I went to see The Empire Strikes Back 17 weeks in a row, and imho, nothing in better than TESB, I do like that I've added another EOW reader to the family. :banana:

Edited by The Authority