• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

The map isn't in the Trade.. I'm gonna guess that's how this person read the first arc.

Haha I was about to agree with the author of the article by saying I don't remember a map in the first arc. I started reading the series with the trade and just finaly got the first five issues. Need to take a look at that map.

Living here in the Union, I just received a package containing a CGC 9.8 Hickman Dragotta SS #1 and CGC 9.8s of #1 and #2 in Blue from my friend emezy. :banana:

One of these days, I'm going to figure out the picture situation and show them to you. In the meantime maybe emezy can pop some pix on here for me. Thanks Mark (thumbs u

Living here in the Union, I just received a package containing a CGC 9.8 Hickman Dragotta SS #1 and CGC 9.8s of #1 and #2 in Blue from my friend emezy. :banana:

One of these days, I'm going to figure out the picture situation and show them to you. In the meantime maybe emezy can pop some pix on here for me. Thanks Mark (thumbs u

wxgt.jpg [/img] x5ir.jpg [/img]

Anytime Tom. :baiting:

Just a heads-up for those who have been waiting for EoW prints that I got a few more copies of the first version from Nick. This is the last of them. You can read more here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7359926#Post7359926

This is also your chance to get the limited edition mini-print that I gave away here a while back. Thanks for looking!