• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

:frustrated:

Need to get off work, go home and read this book so I can see what all the

are about

lol I kept clicking your spoiler to read it and when it finally didn't work I went to quote it to read it only to realize there was nothing there

Wasn't this the issue that the Ranger and Death were going to CLASH! Not really a problem as I am definitely in for the long haul but it was somewhat anti climactic based on that expectation. Still my favorite book followed closely by Todd.

I told you all this wasn't going to happen! Death is under a lake with the Oracle... How the hell was the Ranger supposed to find him?! Up to this point, a Death-Ranger fight just doesn't make sense for the story yet.

:frustrated:

Need to get off work, go home and read this book so I can see what all the

are about

lol I kept clicking your spoiler to read it and when it finally didn't work I went to quote it to read it only to realize there was nothing there

lol sorry bout that.

I wasn't really expecting a fight. more of an introduction. I don't even know if they will be allies or enemies though I can't imagine the Ranger standing much of a chance in a fight.

Normally you die after being introduced to Death.