• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Either too much work or not enough my man, got my image expo WD's and Dragotta art in the other day all at once so that was exciting. Just enjoying my day off with the gf relaxing. They really need to stop pushing this back though, I need my fix.

2/18 - Only 106 left till a EOW registry! :banana:

If you cant tell, I am buildling a registry set, too :) I've already accepted the fact that vikingreed will be #1, but I'm okay with Top 10. Only 1 9.9

2/21 - 99 left!

2/28 - 82 left!

I think it would probably help if they weren't on a 2 comic every 3 months schedule. It's the old out of sight out of mind thing imo. I still think this is the best book Image puts out but I would personally like to see it out more often going forward.

Jupiter's Legacy started the same month so it could be much worse. lol

Edited by The Authority

I think it would probably help if they weren't on a 2 comic every 3 months schedule. It's the old out of sight out of mind thing imo. I still think this is the best book Image puts out but I would personally like to see it out more often going forward.

Jupiter's Legacy started the same month so it could be much worse. lol

:roflmao: