• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Britney and Dakota present: A Super Nice NYX 3 in 9.8

16 posts in this topic

Selling books to buy books - that's the Collector's Way. No probies, hosers or beer-drinking slave monkeys. Shipping will be included in the price, and will go Priority Mail to the US. If you live outside of the US, I'll ship to ya, but it will have to go Priority Internations, which can be pricey.

:takeit: rules the day.

Official Thread Mascots: Aunt Britney and her neice Dakota. My two favorite waitresses at Billy Joe's Suds-N-Fun beer laundrymat.

6960241818_0707e8b987_z.jpg

Let's rock! :headbang:

Beautiful 9.8 NYX #3. I call this 'beautiful' because I had two others that I sold off, and kept the nicest one, and while *everyone* says "shoulda been a 9.9", I truly thought this one had a shot when I subbed it.

It does not have the same upper and lower production wear marks on the spine, nor does it have the pronounced production fold mark about 1/4" in from the spine as many of the other 9.8 NYX's I've seen. It's really a nice specimen.

NYX #3 9.8 CGC $195 shipped

NYX3_CGC_FRONT.jpg

NYX3_CGCFRONT2.jpg

Selling books to buy books - that's the Collector's Way. No probies, hosers or beer-drinking slave monkeys. Shipping will be included in the price, and will go Priority Mail to the US. If you live outside of the US, I'll ship to ya, but it will have to go Priority Internations, which can be pricey.

Official Thread Mascots: Aunt Britney and her neice Dakota. My two favorite waitresses at Billy Joe's Suds-N-Fun beer laundrymat.

So....ummm....before I ask a question....neither of these ladies are related to you in any way, right?

Why are you selling an NYX #3. I thought you hoard this book :o

I was :(

However, the upside is that I decided to part with them to buy some GA stuff, so I figure it's a trade-off I can live with.

So....ummm....before I ask a question....neither of these ladies are related to you in any way, right?

You sir, are a consummate gentleman. Inquiring about the familial status of that young woman, before commenting on the racist undertones expressed by her ginormous bikini top.

Bravo.

I thought I'd never say this before tonight, but I think I like both the North and South parts of Dakota. :banana:

Sold via PM - Britney and Dakota send their love. They want to thank y'all for the fine attention they've been getting. Next time, I'll see if I can get them to table dance!