• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinity Gauntlet on Fire?

41 posts in this topic

I knew that Infinity Gauntlet was on fire right now, but I didn't realize it was this hot.

All those bids from low feedback users have to be legitimate, right? eBay would never let something like this go on if they weren't. :insane:

Link to Infinity Gauntlet Auction

And ummmm there are THIRTY TWO CGC SS 9.8 copies of this book.

He says this is the "Highest Graded Signed Copy". No way.

It's not even close to the highest graded signed copy. There are 26 more in 9.6 that are signed.

WTF?!?!

I remember this series, along with the Starlin Silver Surfer issues used to be in the bargoon bins at cons for year ... how times have changed.

Don't get excited....the two "bidders" running up the price to $1k have a combined TWO feedback. lol

And another one of these...in 9.8, signed by all three sold for $270 a month ago. lol

Who's this guy crappin'?!

My 9.8 is going to finance a trip up Kilimanjaro!!

Make friends with a few zero and one feedback bidders and outright lie in the description and you are set!!

I sent the seller a question:

"Hi,

I had a quick question about this item. You mention this is the highest graded signed copy of this book. What information can you give that proves that to be true?

Best,

Chris"

Anxious for an answer. :ohnoez:

My 9.8 is going to finance a trip up Kilimanjaro!!

Make friends with a few zero and one feedback bidders and outright lie in the description and you are set!!

I sent the seller a question:

"Hi,

I had a quick question about this item. You mention this is the highest graded signed copy of this book. What information can you give that proves that to be true?

Best,

Chris"

Anxious for an answer. :ohnoez:

Clearly, you misunderstood what he meant. Which was that his book was the highest-graded 9.6 out there. If only CVS had seen his book prior to him selling it, he would have a better chance of being clearer

Wow. A STAN LEE signature, too. I heard those are super rare!

as rare as a nun in a bikini

this will break a million, you heard it here first

Model-Kate-Uptons-Bikini-Nun-Looknew3stooges.jpg

:cloud9:

ugghhh not this seller....again... :facepalm:

Every signature, as well as it’s placement, is unique and assures you, regardless of grade, an original piece, never to be duplicated. It’s now an original piece of memorabilia. ,