• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All high grade...all the time.

122 posts in this topic

I will keep this thread open till Wednesday evening at midnight. After that i am going to close it and start sending out invoices.

I will start another thread in February with another 50-60 books.

Sorry for the delay folks. I am waiting for 1092/1095 boxes to show up from the post office so I can get exact shipping totals before invoicing.

Do you double box with both? I was asked to double box today, and wasn't sure which to use. Priority inside Priority seemed tight, no room for padding between boxes. I ended up putting a Priority box inside the outer box that my priority boxes came in from USPS.

The 1092 fits inside the 1095 with room for peanuts on either end.

Ditto, the 1092 isn't really long enough for slabs, they are almost the same length as the box. The 1095's are just the right length to give room at each end for some padding(peanuts).

FYI, the Express Mail boxes come in the same exact sizes as the 1092/1095's. I think those are 1097 and 1093's.

I found out last Fall that insurance over about $1500 makes Express Mail cheaper than Priority Mail, so I keep the 1093's on hand for any high end books.