• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

artistlost's feedback

44 posts in this topic

Bought a nice signature series from Mathew and he was terrific to deal with! The book came faster than expected from the Great White North to the US and was super-well protected!

Thanks Mathew for an awesome transaction!

Was more than happy with my transaction with Mathew. Bought a beautiful Batman #1 SS 9.8 from him and he was absolutely professional about everything, from communication, to the excellent packing job. Look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Keith

Bought a SS #20 variant from Mathew and asked to have it shipped to a boardie in the USA. I was kept updated with a tracking ref, very quick comms and it's arrived in awesome condition according to the recipient (thumbs u

Would happily buy from again in the future, thanks for the help :)

Bought a J S Campbell variant advertised as Nm+ shipping from the great white north. It got to me AS ADVERTISED in bulletproof packaging faster than I ever dreamed!

Awesome!!!!

(thumbs u

Brad

Purchased a Sandman #1 from Mathew and I'm very happy with the book and the customer service. Not the first time I've negotiated with Mathew and its always a pleasure. I look forward to next time. Many thanks Mathew. :)

Cheers,

Robert