• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

artistlost's feedback

44 posts in this topic

Bought some art from Mathew and it was packaged the best I've ever seen, completely damage proof. Shipped super fast, and was a pleasure to deal with. I really look forward to working with him in the future!!!

Aside from having one of the best avatars on the forums :headbang: Matthew was very easy to deal with and packaged well and shipped fast with great communication throughout the sale! Thank you!

I look forward to dealing with him in the future! :cool:

Purchased a large lot of moderns from Mathew's latest thread, including a 1-23 run of Fatale. I always enjoy talking to Mathew, and this has been another excellent transaction, great service and an especial thanks for the perfect packaging. Many thanks again Mathew, you got yourself a regular customer. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

I made a deal for 3 CGC graded comics from Mathew and he was very easy and pleasant to work with. Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition, shipped from Canada to the U.S. with no problem.

I look forward to dealing with him again in the future!

Just received a fantastic copy of Firestorm #3 from Matthew. Wow - packed excellent and arrived very quickly.

Thanks so much - I'll be looking to buy from again.

Bought a mid grade silver key from Mathew. (thumbs u

Quick, well packaged and cordial. Looking forward to dealing with again. Deal with absolute confidence! :applause:

Thanks again sir (worship)

edit for typos

Just finished my first transaction with Mathew, picking up a couple of Batman books from his recent sales thread, and everything was perfect from start to finish. (thumbs u The books were accurately graded -- actually, they looked even nicer in person -- and Mathew communicated instantly and was very friendly. The books were shipped immediately and packed securely for the long trip as well. Looking forward to doing business with him again in the future. (thumbs u