• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman CGC slabs (21 books total)...SOLD AND CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

SOLD AND CLOSED.

This is a grouping of 21 CGC graded Batman books. 19 of the books are in the #214 - 298 range (so 1969-78), with a #134 (7.5) and a 307 (9.2) thrown in for good measure. All are blue labels, except for the #222, which is an apparent 8.5 with a small amount of glue on the spine.

I would prefer to sell the whole group off to avoid numerous trips to the post office and handling invoices, so this will start off with a lump sum offer of $700, which is already discounted and is firm, yes firm. GPA puts this grouping at a little over $900.

If there are no takers on the total, then I'll start individually, and then move to ebay. Wanted to give the boardies a fair shot at these. I don't have a kudos thread, since I generally don't sell the comics I buy, but there is only so much space you can dedicate as kids' stuff starts to encroach on your storage space. I have +300 positives on ebay (100% ranking, bmcgann) for many years, and I hope my ranking in the Bronze Bats gives you some confidence in my fair dealings with numerous sellers.

Normal board rules. No probies or HOSers. First :takeit: in the thread wins.

Shipping will USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and insurance. Shipping in US will be covered by me if the whole lot is bought; will switch to your responsibility if this switches to individual lots, or if international.

Paypal preferred, but cleared personal checks drawn on US banks or US money orders work too.

I'll start with the list of issues and grades for two days, and then start posting scans (Wed night, Jan 16) if there are no takers on just the list as a whole.

Happy hunting!

-Bob

Batman. 100% CGC graded. All blue labels, except #222. Slabs are fresh from box and unscratched. $700 for the whole lot.

134 7.5 Off white to white

214 8.0 Off white to white

220 8.0 White [Adams]

222 8.5 (A) Off white to white [Adams]

223 9.0 White

227 6.0 Off white to white [Adams]

231 8.0 White [Adams]

233 8.5 Off white to white

237 7.5 Off white to white [Adams]

240 6.0 Off white to white [Adams]

241 9.0 Off white to white [Adams]

247 9.0 Off white to white