• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Midtown is getting greedy or what?

43 posts in this topic

Greedy? Sorry, not seeing it here.

If anyone has been fair about not marking the incentive covers up to exorbitant prices... even knowing they'd be flipped right away for more money... it's Midtown. I actually feel they've been extremely fair to deal with.

usps postage costs are going up this month, if that has anything to do with it.....
The lady at the post office told me Jan. 26th and that Media Mail will no longer need a delivery confirmation. I'm guessing it will be all inclusive with the new pricing.

usps postage costs are going up this month, if that has anything to do with it.....
The lady at the post office told me Jan. 26th and that Media Mail will no longer need a delivery confirmation. I'm guessing it will be all inclusive with the new pricing.

They told me today priority mail will include "free" confirmation as well. Of course the price will be adjusted to reflect the new rates

Okay, look at it this way;

We are selling our variant for £4.95. Flippers are selling it for £20.00

Is it right that we make the investment and take the risk and others make more money than us?

I don't mind leaving a little on the bone but 4x?

We keep it at 4.95 because it's still a profit and it gets our name out there. The only way to limit flipping is to limit customers to 1 or 2 per. But then we get it in the neck for staunching the supply. :facepalm:

Midtown have seen what flippers are making off their backs and instead of charging similar prices have pushed it up slightly. Seems like a fair compromise position. 2c

Okay, look at it this way;

We are selling our variant for £4.95. Flippers are selling it for £20.00

Is it right that we make the investment and take the risk and others make more money than us?

I don't mind leaving a little on the bone but 4x?

We keep it at 4.95 because it's still a profit and it gets our name out there. The only way to limit flipping is to limit customers to 1 or 2 per. But then we get it in the neck for staunching the supply. :facepalm:

Midtown have seen what flippers are making off their backs and instead of charging similar prices have pushed it up slightly. Seems like a fair compromise position. 2c

+1