• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turnaround times...Here's a thought?

18 posts in this topic

I am not inside CGC , so maybe I don't know what is actually happening. I do know that if I call within five minutes of closing I get a recording saying they are closed.

How about the graders and encapsulators work a little over time and on weekends?

I know guys like me that can afford to buy the comics they grade work crazy hours.

With a 40 day turnaround taking 100 days or more, maybe a little old fashion overtime is what is needed?

I am not inside CGC , so maybe I don't know what is actually happening. I do know that if I call within five minutes of closing I get a recording saying they are closed.

They are working overtime.

Refusing to answer the phone after official business hours are over probably helps them eat into the backlog.

Ideally, they need to be running around the clock, seven days a week - three shifts a day - just like large printing companies do. However, I'm sure they can't find enough graders to sustain that kind of infrastructure.

Personally, I think they should be fed intravenously and hooked up to bladder machines so they won't need to eat or get up to visit the restroom during their 18 hour shifts. :preach:

Personally, I think they should be fed intravenously and hooked up to bladder machines so they won't need to eat or get up to visit the restroom during their 18 hour shifts. :preach:

I'm guessing you've never been catheterized. :eek: If you haven't, then let's just say it involves treating something that was designed to be an exit like it's an entrance. :o:fear:

However, your line of thinking is valid. They should really go for this setup for all the graders' work areas.

toilet%20computerChair.jpg

^^