• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

DS3 is 30 times better, Aliens feels rushed even though put back so many times, the actual Aliens AI is the worst I have known, just want to do campaign and send it back
I've almost got Dead Space Platinum.

I plan on getting Dead Space 2 & 3 soon.

Is Bayonetta for PS3 any good?

Just played the 1st chapter of colonial marine's and its terrible how the aliens react, glad I have hired it as will finish in a few days, soo long to wait and so gutted

For a current generation game, that looks appallingly bad. I always thought a Xenomorph was supposed to be lightning fast and aggressive, but from that clip it's behaving as if it's heavily sedated and completely out of it.

Just played the 1st chapter of colonial marine's and its terrible how the aliens react, glad I have hired it as will finish in a few days, soo long to wait and so gutted

For a current generation game, that looks appallingly bad. I always thought a Xenomorph was supposed to be lightning fast and aggressive, but from that clip it's behaving as if it's heavily sedated and completely out of it.

It looks like the game wasn't even finished went they released it :P

That's a bummer. The Alien franchise, the atmosphere it brings and the sound effects might have been plenty for me. Sounds like they couldn't even get that right let alone gameplay and all the rest.

DS3 is 30 times better, Aliens feels rushed even though put back so many times, the actual Aliens AI is the worst I have known, just want to do campaign and send it back

Bayonetta is the best action game this gen, better than God of War, better than Ninja Gaiden 2.

I heard the plat for Dead Space 2 is insanely hard, but the game rocks, as does 3 which I'm playing now.

That's disappointing, glad I didn't pre-order.

Bayonetta is the best action game this gen, better than God of War, better than Ninja Gaiden 2.

I heard the plat for Dead Space 2 is insanely hard, but the game rocks, as does 3 which I'm playing now.

Hmm.... hm

Bayonetta is $19.99 on PSN.

I may download it :)

I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone by beating Dead Space on Impossible mode with only a Plasma Cutter :insane:

Hmm.... hm

I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone by beating Dead Space on Impossible mode with only a Plasma Cutter :insane:

If you like Devil May Cry style action games, you'll love Bayonetta. The combat system is so complex and there are so many different weapons and accessories to unlock that drastically change combat. Also the trophy list for that game is fun and challenging, but not impossible, and the campaign is a good 15 hours.

Hmm.... hm

If you like Devil May Cry style action games, you'll love Bayonetta. The combat system is so complex and there are so many different weapons and accessories to unlock that drastically change combat. Also the trophy list for that game is fun and challenging, but not impossible, and the campaign is a good 15 hours.

I never played DMC games,but I do love action games :)

Would you recommend the DMC reboot game?

Hmm.... hm

Haven't played the reboot yet, only the demo. I did buy it, for whatever that's worth. The only complaints I hear about it are from people who are hardcore Devil May Cry fans who are impossible to please. If you're new to the series, you'll probably like it.

About to beat DS3 such a great game. Actually kinda sad its over. I've waited since the beginning to see how they would end the series. The greatest thing about the game is as soon as I'm done I will start over again with all my weapons, it's that fun.

About to beat DS3 such a great game. Actually kinda sad its over. I've waited since the beginning to see how they would end the series. The greatest thing about the game is as soon as I'm done I will start over again with all my weapons, it's that fun.

I'm on chapter 10. I'm really pleased with how the game turned out. :cloud9:

Hmm.... hm

Haven't played the reboot yet, only the demo. I did buy it, for whatever that's worth. The only complaints I hear about it are from people who are hardcore Devil May Cry fans who are impossible to please. If you're new to the series, you'll probably like it.

So I've heard :P

Since I never played the series,I'll pick up the reboot (I've heard good things about the game hm )

I'm on chapter 10. I'm really pleased with how the game turned out. :cloud9:

Me too, but I love the franchise so much they could do no wrong in my eyes lol. The game is def different than the last 2. I won't spoil anything but it def gets weird at the end

What did you guys think of id software's other game franchise RAGE?

I enjoyed it, but was disappointed at how short it was.

There wasn't even a big boss battle at the end.

I've heard of the game.

Your going to have to play online multiplayer or co-op to get more gametime.

What did you guys think of id software's other game franchise RAGE?

I enjoyed it, but was disappointed at how short it was.

There wasn't even a big boss battle at the end.

Very pretty graphics and great gameplay and AI, but I got bored of it for some reason.