• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Really liking the Uncharted series.

Just finished 'Drake's Fortune' this morning and have been playing among thieves all day.

I'm still surprised that after all these years uncharted 1 still looks beautiful. Can't wait to see how uncharted 4 looks and how they are pushing the ps4.

I finished CoD:Ghosts campaign mode:

I spent 18 chapters to find out that I not only didn't kill Rokre,but my character gets taken and possibly brainwashed for the sequel???

I don't know if I should be pissed or happy with the ending because now I want to know what happens next :ohnoez:

I picked up the PS4 last week and I've been playing Resogun and Killzone (I stink at it).

I received the Xbox One yesterday and I've been playing Forza and just checked out Dead Rising. It's going back in the box today though since it's the "boys" Christmas gift this year - me and my two sons. They are out of town so I was able to hook it up, do initial setup and make sure all is well so there will be happiness on Christmas and not complaining about a broken system. I've had really good luck with the verbal commands and am impressed by the product. I'm looking forward to the future on both.

If anyone wants, feel free to send me a friend request on PSN or Xbox live, conveniently my gamertag is also Deucedriver.

Enjoy!

I spent 18 chapters to find out that I not only didn't kill Rokre,but my character gets taken and possibly brainwashed for the sequel???

I don't know if I should be pissed or happy with the ending because now I want to know what happens next :ohnoez:

I got the 1000 gamerscore in that game already. :baiting::sumo:

I got the 1000 gamerscore in that game already. :baiting::sumo:

Oh no you didn't :slapfight:

(:

Hey all...found this while searching for some lost Christmas decorations today...

NES.jpg

I bought the control deck and the joystick with money from my first teaching job back in 1990 or so, along with the Stars Wars ESB cart (the others were gifts).

As far as I can remember, I didn't used the stock NES controllers...too many damn buttons. And I never quite caught the gaming bug anyway. So the end result is that this unit was probably used for a total of 5-10 hours (or less), and was boxed up and forgotten about until today.

It still works perfectly...just tested it today with all 4 games. Galaga in particular was a lot of fun.

The boxes for the control deck and joystick are in great shape, and include all the original styrofoam inserts, connectors, bags, twist-ties, etc., and all the original paperwork (including a poster with the control deck). I also have the original boxes and paperwork for the Star Wars and Silver Surfer games.

I really don't have much use for it these days, and am planning to offer the whole package for sale in the "Misc." forum, which I don't check all that often. Are video games acceptable there?

I play Xbox. I am looking for three other people to attempt to do the Tower of Babble achievement in Call of Duty Black Ops 2. If anyone has this game for Xbox and wants to try for this send me a friend request on Xbox. Gamertag frank13254. Thanks.

Had this game a long time now, I still havent even opened it :(

I play Xbox. I am looking for three other people to attempt to do the Tower of Babble achievement in Call of Duty Black Ops 2. If anyone has this game for Xbox and wants to try for this send me a friend request on Xbox. Gamertag frank13254. Thanks.

Well open it and get online! We can kill some zombies. :cloud9:

PS :baiting:

I havent played any game for ages, you are my only friend on Xbox Frankie lol but :( I just dont have the time, due to the shift pattern I am currently working.

I may have a go over the Christmas holidays.

I havent played any game for ages, you are my only friend on Xbox Frankie lol but :( I just dont have the time, due to the shift pattern I am currently working.

I may have a go over the Christmas holidays.

I have given up, for the time being doing Tower of Babble. Can't even find one person to help...and I need three. :tonofbricks: Started playing Hitman again. Real fun game! Put it down almost a year ago. Really worth a play!