• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars #1 2013 Hasting Variant

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just picked up a copy of this book at the local Hastings. They had lots of copies - well over 10. If anyone missed out on these and still wants a copy please let me know how many you would like and I'll be happy to pick them up for you. I'll go ahead and post the copy that I picked up to make this thread copacetic ;)

Star Wars 1 - Hastings Variant NM+

$15

swh1.jpg

Now, here's the deal - The good news is, these are all bagged and boarded, the bad news is that I can't open every single bag so it makes them a little harder to evaluate. I will pick out the nicest copies that I can find, but no promises on grade other than I will pass on anything that looks less than VF/NM. I'm heading back there in a few hours and I'll pick up as many as I have orders for.

Asking $15 a piece on these (they are going for 20-25 on ebay right now) and shipping is $6 priority envelope or $10 for a flat rate box.

Thanks for looking!

who did the art for the cover?