• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAGA #1 NM - Never opened!!! - CLOSED (sorry!)

12 posts in this topic

Hello all. Many of you may not know me, but I've been here for a while. I'm a long time collector with over 20,000 comics. I mainly visit the Golden Age boards, but I still collect current books too.

I've got a copy of Saga #1 up for grabs. Here's the history of this book - I pre-ordered it, got it mailed in the bag and board from DCBS, and taped it up. It's never been removed from the bag or opened let alone read.

I'm asking $60 shipped priority mail.

PAYPAL preferred.

I can provide more pics if necessary. I apologize as I don't have a scanner, but I do have a pretty decent camera. In order to keep the book as MINT as possible I was refraining from removing it from the B&B.

First :takeit: wins!

20130115_211519.jpg

20130115_211452.jpg

20130115_211436.jpg

20130115_211532.jpg

I'll see what else I can dig up...

That just ensured about 25 PM's asking if you have more at that price... ;)

HA! Well, I don't so you guys can save the PM's. I'm gonna look for other more recent popular books though. The thing is I've got 20,000 books and a lot are filed away. So I've got to filter through a few comics.

However I'm always open to PM's or emails: pmpknface@gmail.com of people are looking for something.

I have a handful of older Bowen MB's, some Heritage catalogs, a few FABLES tpb's, and a stack of other random stuff that I'm looking to part with that hopefully I'll be posting here in the next few weeks.

Happy shopping! :D