• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gatsby sale: GA Supes, Showcase 4, early Rocks, Nedors & more

78 posts in this topic

Howdy folks!

Welome to my first ever attempt at a board sale!

Between a recent car purchase and new student loans, I'm afraid I'm going to have to sell off the bulk of my comic collection over the next few months.

The good news is over the past seven years I've amassed some decent stuff, as well as the usual drek.

Usual rules apply. :takeit: in the thread trumps PM conversations.

In general, shipping (Priority Mail box) will be $9 for however many raw books fit in there or up to 3 slabs. After that, at cost. Having been burned before on eBay, I prefer not to ship internationally, but PM me if you're desperate and I'll work with you.

That's the theme here--I'll work with you--on limited time payments, offers, etc.

I may not be immediately responsive due to my work schedule, but I _will_ get back to you.

For sale will be some early slabbed Sgt. Rocks, some decent Schomburg Nedor war covers, 20 or so mid-grade slabbed GA Supermans in the 60-100 range, some high-grade slabbed Magnus, and much much more.

Peter

Oh yeah--timing. Books will be posted beginning this (long) weekend, and continue in tranches as time allows.

But here's the first:

Showcase # 4, CGC 3.0. $2,650. SOLD.

Showcase4.jpg

Theres also a 3.0 with a "From the collection of..." notation on the label, so maybe its not a condition note?
that would be a bonus

Even if it was "From the Collection of Jerry Sandusky"??