• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your pictures!

422 posts in this topic

My daughter and I, a couple of years ago . . . cloud9.gif

nov03-R4-009.jpg

Nice picture there David. You are a lucky man to have such a beautiful child.

I need to get a current pic up too as the one of my daughter that is on my avatar is from Christmas and she looks so much different now, and that is just six months ago. Time is moving way too fast.

Scott

Could those eyes be any bluer? I don't think so! Mazel tov!

Lutheran Red

cloud9.gif And it looks like her eyes are going to stay blue. My eyes are blue, but not as bright as hers. She has her Irish Nana's eyes.

Could those eyes be any bluer? I don't think so! Mazel tov!

Lutheran Red

cloud9.gif And it looks like her eyes are going to stay blue. My eyes are blue, but not as bright as hers. She has her Irish Nana's eyes.

Congrats there Zipper ol' boy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

' gotta love those burns man.

thumbsup2.gif

forget the burns! Love the car! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks! That was a sweet ride: 1970 Plymouth Satellite convertible, 1 of 701 built, lowest production Plymouth model built that year. Motorvated by the lowly 318, but that kept gas costs down and I could still smoke the tires. ....Ahhhhh...smoke shows... cloud9.gif

It was killed in a multi-car pile up about 5-6 years ago. These days I travel by 76 Dart.

dart.jpg

Nothing fancy, but she's still my baby.

' gotta love those burns man.

thumbsup2.gif

forget the burns! Love the car! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks! That was a sweet ride: 1970 Plymouth Satellite convertible, 1 of 701 built, lowest production Plymouth model built that year. Motorvated by the lowly 318, but that kept gas costs down and I could still smoke the tires. ....Ahhhhh...smoke shows... cloud9.gif

It was killed in a multi-car pile up about 5-6 years ago. These days I travel by 76 Dart.

dart.jpg

Nothing fancy, but she's still my baby.

when i was 19 i had a 67 GTO convertible( tyrol blue with a white top ) in cherry shape it was worked a little with a pontiac 400 bored out 60 over a competition cam and HEI ignition-- what a rocket! Man i loved that car!!! When i left NJ I signed it over to the old man for safekeeping and he had it restored to original specs as he drove it home from the shop some kid that just got his license blindsided him and totalled the car---what horror! Have mercy! frustrated.gif at least he only put daddy in the hospital and not his grave acclaim.gif

Now we understand why you took this id on the board thumbsup2.gif

I thought he just liked the movie confused-smiley-013.gif

Nope. Not a fan of Arnie's movies. Just doing my bit to dispel the stereotypes of comic collectors......... wink.gif

What marathon(s) have you done ringfinger?