• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

So saw this book in previews and the art seems rad. The writing should be great coming from Cullen Bunn of the Six Gun.

Viking, ghosts, and demons, oh my!

Here's a article/interview on CBR:

Helheim

Anybody have any thoughts on it?

I got my NYC Comic Con yesterday in the mail. The seller decided to ship it in a padded envelope and labeled it with DO NOT BEND in sharpie. My jaw dropped when I opened it up. The corner was bent and mangled.

Unbelievable.

I got my NYC Comic Con yesterday in the mail. The seller decided to ship it in a padded envelope and labeled it with DO NOT BEND in sharpie. My jaw dropped when I opened it up. The corner was bent and mangled.

Unbelievable.

...hope you didn't pay much for it. Seems they are fetching a little more on the bay now that the book has a launch date in previews.

Unbelievable.

I only feel bad for people that receive damaged books in the mail, if they gave the seller direct instructions on how to ship the book prior to or in a note during, payment.

Unbelievable.

I only feel bad for people that receive damaged books in the mail, if they gave the seller direct instructions on how to ship the book prior to or in a note during, payment.

The way some people ship comics are head scratchers. Now i am on the hunt for another good copy.

Unbelievable.

The way some people ship comics are head scratchers. Now i am on the hunt for another good copy.

The same thing happened to me with a Black Dynamite #1 first print - the seller said they'd give me $10 back. I havn't left feedback yet, but I'm pretty sure its going to be negative, refund or not. I suggest you do the same thing - sellers should know better.