• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Saga Campbell CGSaga SagaSaga 9.8 books! Saga!

25 posts in this topic

Since everything is about Saga, I figure I'd Saga up my sales thread.

No probies, hosers or Saga haters. Shipping is $10 for Priority Mail, double-boxed to the US. If you live outside of the US, I'll ship to ya, but it will have to go Priority International, which can be pricey, especially if you're into Saga.

:takeit: rules the day.

The Official Thread Mascot is Tami-Lynn, who took off her clothes the minute I told her I had a bunch of Sagas in my pants.

kelly_lee_LG001.jpg

Saga.

Special bonus - the first person to spend over $200, I'll throw in a free 9.8 CGC SS J Scott Campbell mystery book (of my choice).

Not that I have to see them to know what they are but are your links down?

I can see them - however if you're at work, your firewall may be keeping them from being displayed as I have "adult" content on my site that gets blocked ocassionally. If you want to look at something specific, send me a PM and I'll post the scan on Flickr. Thanks for the heads-up!

Well, nevermind. :lol: that was the one. That sir, was cheap! And with tht Dr. Balls certification to boot!

That's usually the way it goes when I'm looking at buying a book. lol

Not that I have to see them to know what they are but are your links down?

I can see them - however if you're at work, your firewall may be keeping them from being displayed as I have "adult" content on my site that gets blocked ocassionally. If you want to look at something specific, send me a PM and I'll post the scan on Flickr. Thanks for the heads-up!

Another heads-up (for those who can't see the images) - some of your books are listed as regular CGC 9.8 copies when they're in fact CGC 9.8 SS copies :thumbsup: