• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Supernatural" TV Show on CW Network

73 posts in this topic

Fringe was such a refreshing show....I'll miss it like I'm missing Terra Nova :sorry: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I have found this season with the invasion storyline a bit slow as they try to wrap things up. I missed the first episode of the season or something, so I might just not understand what's going on, but now I wonder what was the point of the first 5 or so seasons if this is the direction they've gone?

Great Show. Season 7 does seems just bit weak but overall my wife and I watch never miss a show. If for some reason we can't watch it then we watch on Hulu.

My opinion the most interesting character on the show is Death.

Here's his introduction on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2mH4PpSkk

Fringe was such a refreshing show....I'll miss it like I'm missing Terra Nova :sorry: GOD BLESS...

Two great shows that I wish were still going today...especially Terra Nova since they didn't wrap anything up. Fringe will always have a place in my heart

Terra Nova seemed like such a sure fire premise...... I loved it. Totally bummed..... maybe they can pull off one more double episode or something to at least comfortably ease it into stasis..... GOD BLESS....

P.S. Judy and I just rented the whole last season of Supernatural at House of Video....... talk about sensory overload marathon...... :cloud9:

Terra Nova seemed like such a sure fire premise...... I loved it. Totally bummed..... maybe they can pull off one more double episode or something to at least comfortably ease it into stasis..... GOD BLESS....

P.S. Judy and I just rented the whole last season of Supernatural at House of Video....... talk about sensory overload marathon...... :cloud9:

If you get a chance, rent the first season sometime. Both of them look like kids they're so young.

One of my favorite shows overall besides AOS,strike back, arrow and Walking dead. I record and watch them when I get home from training. The abc,cw31 apps are great as well if your a fan of they're shows.

One of my favorite shows overall besides AOS,strike back, arrow and Walking dead. I record and watch them when I get home from training. The abc,cw31 apps are great as well if your a fan of they're shows.

I'm unfamiliar with those.

If you have an I phone,I pad the apps for both those networks are great especially if you forget to record an espisode. (thumbs u

If you have an I phone,I pad the apps for both those networks are great especially if you forget to record an espisode. (thumbs u

Gotcha. I'll check it out.

I have watched since inception. Has had its ups and downs but still one of the few shows that I DVR. Yeah, Julian Richards as Death (mentioned above) is a good choice - not sure if that is a compliment.

I'm a big fan of Mark Sheppard (Crowley).

In looking up Mark Sheppard on IMDB, I realized he has been around a long while, and had actually appeared in "In the Name of the Father" with Daniel Day-Lewis. Though a minor role.

In looking up Mark Sheppard on IMDB, I realized he has been around a long while, and had actually appeared in "In the Name of the Father" with Daniel Day-Lewis. Though a minor role.

He seems to turn everywhere even an FBI agent for President Nixon in Doctor Who.

It's back!!! stickdance.gifbananadance.gifstickdance.gif

And, evidently, even Kazuo Koike admires the show.

There really should be a consolidated TV show thread.

:roflmao:

:baiting:

:) Oh, I agree. We tried but no one wants to use the consolidated threads, and I've given up asking for a movie/TV subforum.

This show is a little different, since it has a huge comic book fan audience and it has spawned several comic book series .

It's back!!! stickdance.gifbananadance.gifstickdance.gif

And, evidently, even Kazuo Koike admires the show.

There really should be a consolidated TV show thread.

:roflmao:

:baiting:

:) Oh, I agree. We tried but no one wants to use the consolidated threads, and I've given up asking for a movie/TV subforum.

This show is a little different, since it has a huge comic book fan audience and it has spawned several comic book series .

Nahhhhh. Each of these things is what makes Comics Geneal fun.

Asking anyone to consolidate all talk of comic-based/influenced movies or TV shows in one thread is an unreasonable expectation. Where it gets out of control is when the same TV show or movie ends up with multiple threads. That's the real challenge.

Keep the movie and TV show threads coming. :applause: