• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Supernatural" TV Show on CW Network

73 posts in this topic

I'm a big fan of Mark Sheppard (Crowley).

In looking up Mark Sheppard on IMDB, I realized he has been around a long while, and had actually appeared in "In the Name of the Father" with Daniel Day-Lewis. Though a minor role.

He seems to turn everywhere even an FBI agent for President Nixon in Doctor Who.

And don't forget his most important role (at least to me :) ) as Romo Lampkin on Battlestar Galactica.

marksheppardbsg1.jpg

Battlestar Wiki

He kills it wherever he goes. I seem to like everything he does.

In looking up Mark Sheppard on IMDB, I realized he has been around a long while, and had actually appeared in "In the Name of the Father" with Daniel Day-Lewis. Though a minor role.

He seems to turn everywhere even an FBI agent for President Nixon in Doctor Who.

And don't forget his most important role (at least to me :) ) as Romo Lampkin on Battlestar Galactica.

marksheppardbsg1.jpg

Battlestar Wiki

HOLY! I forgot about that one.

:applause:

marksheppardbsg1.jpg

Battlestar Wiki

Absolutely. I liked him in Battlestar as well as Firefly. He also did an episode of CSI or similar show where he played a creepy farmhand or something. Can't remember the show, but I remember the performance. He's great.

Nobody ever discusses this show here. :sumo:

This is a man's show for manly men.

God's sister (Amara) is torturing Lucifer (who is inside Cas' vessel with Cas) to bring her brother back to account for her imprisonment for eons (She is the darkness).

It doesn't get much more epic than this. Makes Batman and Supes fight look like two dogs fighting over a bone in an alley.

Let there be pie.

Been a fan since the beginning, though the "ordinary" cases now seem mundane versus fighting Lucifer or whatnot. It is also a little weird when "big bads" become "conversational enemies" until another even bigger and badder enemy appears. After Amara I am not even sure they can fight anything bigger than God himself...

I would love to seem them go out in a high note, with a great final 1-2 season arc!