• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Supernatural" TV Show on CW Network

73 posts in this topic

Idjits! Balls!

Jim Beaver is hilarious and amazing as Booby Singer. Also loved him in Deadwood.

I miss him...but they bring him back for flashbacks. Who knows...he might return someday. :wishluck:

And Castiel and Crowley are such great characters, they could probably be spun off into their own shows.

Idjits! Balls!

Jim Beaver is hilarious and amazing as Booby Singer. Also loved him in Deadwood.

I miss him...but they bring him back for flashbacks. Who knows...he might return someday. :wishluck:

And Castiel and Crowley are such great characters, they could probably be spun off into their own shows.

They brought him back a couple of weeks ago. The boys were re-working a case he had worked years earlier with Rufus and there were flashbacks to that and some sort of weird time trap dimension where Dean and Bobby briefly made eye contact or something.

Idjits! Balls!

They brought him back a couple of weeks ago. The boys were re-working a case he had worked years earlier with Rufus and there were flashbacks to that and some sort of weird time trap dimension where Dean and Bobby briefly made eye contact or something.

I saw that. It was great to see him again.

Rewatching SN with my stepson while he's here for the summer. Seeing Dean constantly eating burgers inspired a special at the diner...

win01.jpg

win02.jpg