• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man #122

7 posts in this topic

This one has me stumped guys..It is a gorgeous book all the way around BUT it has small piece missing from the back cover..It is still hanging on like a chad but I am not sure how to grade it..It is part of a large collection I just purchased and I took it out of the bag and my heart dropped I went from a 9.2 - 9.4 to who know s what I am going to list it for sale but not sure what grade to give it

Experts please help me out here....

2013-01-19183720.jpg

2013-01-19183720_2.jpg

2013-01-19183720_2-1.jpg

bottom shows the piece a little better Sorry scanner isnt the best but you get the idea

It actually has a great spine. My good scanner went with my ex wife. lol. Anyways I was thinking the same thing. It is a beautiful book in hand and the thing just pops color. I'm in the 7 ish camp myself m I need I see if I can make adjustments. It makes it look much darker then it really is

7.0 for me. However, I'd take it over a slightly higher grade that didn't have as nice of registration. ASM 122 has some pretty high grade copies in slabs with poor registration.

Totally agree. It took me ages to find one with a perfectly centered cover. It's one of those covers where you want it to look good imo. This is a really nice copy.